This recovery course takes the key elements of the London Intensive and combines them with the knowledge and experience we’ve gained from years of delivering our 8 week online course for porn addiction. Unlike the 8 week course, this programme provides more opportunity to explore underlying issues that might be contributing to unwanted behaviours.
The course is an online virtual recovery group which is delivered via the
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the biological and psychological causes of their addiction
- Recognise and manage triggers
- Identify underlying contributing issues
- Establish relapse prevention strategies to secure and maintain recovery
- Identify and overcome potential future blocks to recovery
- Develop long term strategies for re-establishing a positive sexual lifestyle
- Create a vision for the future and a personalised relapse prevention plan
The course consists of 7 x 2, to 2.5 hour sessions delivered twice weekly with homework assignments to complete between sessions. Attendance at each session is required and the course is strictly limited to a maximum of 6 men. A follow-up sessions is also provided approximately 4 weeks later. All attendees are required to undertake an initial assessment to confirm the programme is appropriate for their individual needs and circumstances and also to sign a confidentiality statement to ensure the group is a safe space for all. Exact dates are available from the course facilitator. The cost for the course is £790 which can be paid in instalments if required.
- Session 1: Understanding sex and porn addiction
- Session 2: Recognising the Cycle of Addiction
- Session 3: Identifying deeper unresolved issues
- Session 4: Sharing insights
- Session 5: Vision and values
- Session 6: Relapse Prevention
- Session 7: Developing a recovery plan
- Follow-up: Evaluating recovery progress
NB: This programme is not suitable for people with offending behaviours .
“A fantastic building block to start recovery from this horrible addiction. The course was delivered in a professional yet relaxed manner with the facilitators vast knowledge of the subject evident from the outset. This is a must for anyone seeking to overcome compulsive sexual behaviour.”