Our aim is to make our sex addiction and porn addiction therapy services accessible to people from a wide range of financial situations. This means that we operate a variable fee structure with a range of payment options and some clients pay more than others for our services. As part of our commitment to making our services available to as many people as possible, the Laurel Centre also donates 10% of its annual profit into a bursary fund. This bursary will help subsidise places on our recovery courses for people who otherwise could not afford to attend. Our bursary fund is also kindly supported by the generous donations of previous course attendees.
Our fees are also influenced by location, for example appointments in the Midlands are cheaper than those in Central London. And also by the experience of the therapist, for example, we can provide individual therapy from as little as £25 per session with one of our therapists in training.*
We generally ask for a fixed £75 fee for an initial appointment (£125 in London). During this appointment you will have the opportunity to talk to the therapist about the problems you’re seeking help for. Your therapist will want to learn more about your individual situation and circumstances and will discuss the services that we can offer and the ways that we can help you. If appropriate, the therapist may undertake a formal sex addiction assessment within this session.
During this appointment you can also discuss how much you can afford for ongoing individual or couple counselling and also the payment options for our sex addiction recovery courses or partner support groups. Generally speaking, our group work programmes are the most cost-effective way of gaining understanding about sex addiction, establishing recovery and identifying any underlying, unresolved causes. If a course is the best approach for you, then we will request a deposit to secure a place, but the balance can be spread over monthly instalments to suit your financial circumstances.
Please note that we require 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment and the full fee may be taken if we are unable to re-fill your slot time.
Please note that we are waiving our 48 hour cancellation policy for any clients affected by the Coronavirus during this uncertain period.
Typical fee range
- Individual sex addiction counselling, couple therapy and psychosexual counselling – £75 – £195 (depending on location and therapist).
- The London Intensive Recovery Course- £1650
- 6 Day Residential Recovery Course – £2,950 (including 5 nights accom, can be paid in affordable instalments).
- Partner’s 4 Day Residential Recovery Group – £1,475 (can be paid in affordable instalments)
- Partner’s Support Group London - £650 (can be paid in affordable instalments)
- 8 Week Online Course for Porn Addiction - £450 (can be paid in instalments)
- Online Intensive - £790 (can be paid in instalments)
- Recovery Workshops – London £245, Leamington £195
- Partner Support Workshop - London £245, Leamington £195
- Kick Start Workshop - London £245
You can reserve a place on any of our scheduled courses for a fixed fee of £125 which includes the initial consultation, final booking is confirmed after receipt of £800 deposit (£500 for partner groups).
*Our therapists in training are all fully qualified and experienced counsellors who have completed at least the introductory module of our Accredited Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling and are supervised by an experienced sex addiction therapist.