Sex and porn addiction can devastate partners and many people struggle to know how to support their partners whilst continuing on their own recovery journey. This day focuses on understanding partner’s needs, improving communication and developing the essential requirements for rebuilding trust.
The day has been specifically designed for people with addiction who are already in recovery and want additional insight and resources to rebuild their relationship. The workshop will help attendees to:-
- Understand the emotional impact on partners
- Understand how disclosure affects partner’s response
- Demonstrate empathy for partners feelings
- Manage their own internal emotional responses to partners
- Demonstrate empathy and compassion
- Improve accountability
- Develop better communication skills
- Resolve and reduce conflict
- Understand the essentials for rebuilding trust
The day will run from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm with lunch and refreshments provided and is delivered by an Associate who is trained Relationship Counsellor as well as specialising in sex and porn addiction and working with partners.