Sex and porn addiction can devastate partners and many people struggle to know how to support their partners whilst continuing on their own recovery journey. This 4 hour workshop focuses on understanding partner’s needs, improving communication and developing the essential requirements for rebuilding trust.
The workshop has been specifically designed for people with addiction who are already in recovery and want additional insight and resources to rebuild their relationship. The workshop will help attendees to:-
- Understand the emotional impact on partners
- Understand how disclosure affects partner’s response
- Demonstrate empathy for partners feelings
- Manage their own internal emotional responses to partners
- Demonstrate empathy and compassion
- Improve accountability
- Develop better communication skills
- Resolve and reduce conflict
- Understand the essentials for rebuilding trust
The workshop has been tailored for delivery online via Zoom and is delivered over 2, 2-hour sessions. It is delivered by an Associate who is a trained Relationship Counsellor as well as specialising in sex and porn addiction and working with partners.
Places are limited to 6 attendees, so if you would like to join, please reserve your place now. NB – confidentiality is of paramount importance to the practice and hence attendees will only be required to give their first names during the workshop and no other personal details will be shared. Bookings are non-refundable.