The Hall Recovery Course is a psycho-educational course that has been developed specifically for the treatment of compulsive sexual behaviours, whether that’s viewing pornography, using hook-up apps or meeting others for sex. The course is unique in providing practical skills for recovery as well as exploring deeper emotional and psychological needs. It also provides an environment that overcomes the shame, isolation and secrecy that maintains compulsivity and blocks recovery.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Understand the biological and psychological causes of their behaviour
- Recognise and manage triggers
- Establish relapse prevention strategies to secure and maintain recovery
- Identify and overcome potential future blocks to recovery
- Learn skills for enjoying sober sex
- Develop long term strategies for re-establishing personal integrity and a healthy lifestyle
The course is limited to a maximum of 8 people and each group is facilitated by two accredited and experienced specialists. The 12 week programme, (one 2 hour evening per week plus one non-residential weekend) is delivered from our Central London offices.
To reserve a place on our next course, please go to the calendar view and click on the date you'd like to attend. You will be requested to pay a £125 reservation fee which covers the cost of an introductory appointment to provide you with further information and confirm this is the right approach for you.