We offer a 12 week sex addiction and pornography addiction recovery course which has been developed specifically for the treatment of addictive and compulsive sexual behaviours. The course is unique in providing practical skills for recovery as well as exploring deeper emotional and psychological needs. It also provides an environment that overcomes the shame, isolation and secrecy that often maintain addiction.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the biological and psychological causes of their addiction
- Recognise and manage triggers
- Establish relapse prevention strategies to secure and maintain recovery
- Identify and overcome potential future blocks to recovery
- Develop long term strategies for re-establishing personal integrity and a healthy lifestyle
The course runs from 7.30 till 9.30 pm, one evening a week and there is a 2 day non-residential weekend that is scheduled around week 5 or 6. Attendance at all elements of the programme is required. The course is strictly limited to a maximum of 8 men and is facilitated by two of our trained and experienced Associates. All attendees are required to sign a confidentiality statement to ensure the group is a safe space for all and will be invited to join one of our monthly support groups.
To reserve a place on our next course, please go to the calendar view and click on the date you'd like to attend. You will be requested to pay a £125 reservation fee which covers the cost of an introductory appointment to provide you with further information and confirm this is the right approach for you.